There are many things that seem inevitable this time of year in the Sunshine State:
- It rains in Florida at 3 pm.
- The temperatures will hit the high 90’s just about every day.
- The humidity is through the roof.
- Ice cream becomes its own food group designed to help us cope with the extreme heat.
- Most importantly- Early bird pricing for AAGO signature events ends June 30th!
Did you know AAGO offers exceptional Early Bird pricing discounts for two of the association’s signature events? You can take advantage of special pricing discounts for Lease-A-Palooza, AAGO’s engaging management training opportunity and the Business Exchange, the best networking event of the year.
2018 Lease-A-Palooza: Thursday, September 13th from 10am – 4pm
Lease-A-Palooza Early Bird pricing: $119 (Normally $129)
- If you’ve never had the pleasure of attending this incredible event, you don’t want to miss out on this year’s exciting line up. Lease-A-Palooza is AAGO’s management training extravaganza, which features award-winning speakers and trainers who will inspire and challenge your team to take your company to the next level.
- Click here for more information about this exciting event or contact Cynthia@AAGO.org to register today!
2018 Business Exchange: Wednesday, August 15th from 4pm – 8pm
Business Exchange Early Bird Pricing: General Admission $179 (Normally $199)
- The most successful people know that there is a science to networking. What better place to hold central Florida's premier apartment industry networking opportunity than the Orlando Science Center? This event is designed for our supplier partners. It is a "reverse trade show" meaning the tables have turned and decision makers from 20 different management companies will be the exhibitors while AAGO supplier partners work the trade show floor and mingle with the key decision makers for the central Florida multifamily industry.
- Click here to for more information about this event or contact Cynthia@AAGO.org to register today!