NEW: AAGO & BAAA Virtual Learning & Engagement Series
Professional Development in the Face of Social Distancing
As you are likely already aware, due to the coronavirus pandemic many of our classes, programs, and events had to be postponed or cancelled. Just because you cannot leave your house or interact physically with people doesn’t mean your thirst for knowledge diminished. So, we are pleased to announce that AAGO & BAAA have you covered.
As we all continue to adjust to this new “virtual” reality, we are pleased to announce that we have partnered with the Bay Area Apartment Association (BAAA) to bring a plethora of online learning to you! All webinars will be FREE to our members (through the end of April) and we urge and encourage you to register for as many as you would like. We fully support, understand and continue to practice social distancing to ensure everyone’s health and safety. However, this doesn’t mean you should have to miss out on the socialization and knowledge that you gain from participating in our educational programming
- Clean vs. Disinfect-Do You Know the Difference?-Thursday, June 4, 2020- 9:00 AM-10:00 AM
- Registration: https://www.aago.org/events/cleanvsdisinfect
- Virtually Awesome Resident Events-Tuesday, June 9, 2020 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Building your Dream Team-Wednesday, June 10, 2020- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Registration: https://www.aago.org/events/build-your-dream-team-2020
- Are you the One-Marketing Solutions-Friday, June 12, 2020- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Registration: https://www.aago.org/events/2020areyoutheone
- Social Media Meyhem-Wednesday, June 17, 2020- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Registration: https://www.aago.org/events/socialmediameyham
- Managing Stress in Difficult Times-Thursday, June 25, 2020- 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
If you have any questions or have an idea for a webinar topic, please feel free to contact me by email!