Golden Key Awards|Nominations
See the bottom of the page for frequently asked questions!
NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN FROM JULY 6, 2022 THROUGH AUGUST 17, 2022.
Nominations will be FREE for the month of July, and starting August 1st the price will be $15 per nomination.
Please Note: To take advantage of the early-bird discount, your nominations must be fully complete and submitted by July 31, 2022. If the nomination is saved and submitted on or after August 1, 2022 nominations will be charged $15 per submission.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
If you are unable to upload items on the submission form, materials can be sent to Carina Favale at Carina@aago.org.
VIEW A SAMPLE NOMINATION FORM HERE
Individual Award Categories (Click a category below to begin)
Team & Community Award Categories (Click a category below to begin)
"How To" Nominate Information Webinar - Register Now
New to nominating? Or simply need a refresher?
Come join us on Tuesday, July 12, 2022, at 2 p.m. to learn all the tips and tricks for submitting a nomination. You'll have the chance to ask questions, and learn step-by-step instructions for creating a winning nomination!
If you cannot attend the meeting live, it will be recorded and available to watch later.
Not yet registered for the 14th Annual Golden Key Awards?
Click here to register now!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to submit a nomination?
- Nominations are FREE for the month of July and on August 1st, nominations will be $15 each nomination.
- What documents or materials will I need to submit a nomination?
- All nominations will require a photo of the person, team, or company being nominated. You will also be able to add letters of recommendation and other backup materials (such as notes from residents or clients). During the judging process, the more information the better.
- Can I nominate someone from another company? (i.e. Nominate your favorite supplier partner!)
- Can I nominate myself?
- Is there a limit to the number of nominations that I can submit?
- Nope! But, you may only nominate a person or company once per category. (Tip: the more submissions for a nominee does NOT mean the better chance of winning. Judges will select a winner based on the details and documents that are shared on their submission, so the more detail the better.)
- How many awards/winners are recognized in a category?
- There is typically one winner per award. In several categories, winners will be recognized by size (i.e. unit count) or other differentiating factors (such as territory). In those cases, there may be 3 winners for that category, but one winner per subcategory (i.e. Small community, Medium Community, or Large Community).
- How are the award nominations judged?
- Awards are judged by association staff from outside of our market, and even outside of the state! They are given a rubric for each award category based on the unique characteristics of the award. It's important to be thorough as the judge won't be familiar with the person, team, or company/community you are nominating so it is up to you to paint the picture!