I want to nominate a...
PERSON | TEAM | COMPANY | COMMUNITY | SUPPLIER PARTNER/COMPANY
NOMINATIONS HAVE CLOSED. THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT SUPPORTING MATERIALS SUCH AS LETTERS, PHOTOS, ETC. IS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH. All materials can be sent to Jeffrey Bey Edwards by clicking here
Individual Award Categories (Click the Title to Begin)
Team & Community Award Categories (Click the Title to Begin)
Supplier Award Categories (Click the Title to Begin)
Nomination Form How-To
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to submit a nomination?
- Nothing, this year nominations are free!
- What documents or materials will I need to submit a nomination?
- All nominations will require a photo of the person, team, or company being nominated. You will also be able to add letters of recommendation and other backup materials (such as notes from residents or clients).
- Can I nominate someone from another company? (i.e. Nominate your favorite supplier partner!)
- Can I nominate myself?
- Is there a limit to the number of nominations that I can submit?
- Nope! But, you may only nominate a person or company once per category.
- How many awards/winners are recognized in a category?
- In several categories, winners will be recognized by size (i.e. unit count) or other differentiating factors (such as territory).
- How are the award nominations judged?
- Awards are judged by association staff from outside of our market, and even outside of the state! They are given a rubric for each award category based on the unique characteristics of the award. This year more metric-oriented data was included to make this a less subjective process, but it's important to be thorough. Remember, they won't be familiar with the person, team, or company/community you are nominating so it is up to you to paint the picture!