2022 Parade of Homes
AAGO has partnered with the Greater Orlando Builders Association (GOBA)!
For the second year in a row, we have partnered with our friends from The Greater Orlando Builders Association (GOBA) for the 69th Annual Parade of Homes.
Parade of Homes Orlando showcases Central Florida’s most inspiring homebuilders, designers, and apartment communities.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Confirm your AAGO MEMBERSHIP (Details Below)
- Note IMPORTANT DATES
- Review ENTRY CATEGORIES and FEES
- Prepare for JUDGING
- See below for details on each step. Contact email@example.com / 407-629-9242 for more information.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: April 29, 2022
- Parade Entrants must be active members of the Apartment Association of Greater Orlando (AAGO) or GOBA.
- To check status, become a member, or get more details, EMAIL AAGO or GOBA.
ENTRY CATEGORIES and FEES
Early Bird Discounts Available:
♦ $400 off each entry until Thursday, March 17
♦ $200 off each entry until Thursday, April 7
♦ Full Price until Closing, Friday, April 29
$2,900: Single Entry
♦ Apartment Rental Community
♦ Build to Rent
♦ Custom Home
♦ Single Family
♦ Community - Owned Residential
♦ Multi Family Single Fee
Note: Only apartment communities may be entered via the AAGO website. All other categories must register through GOBA directly.
You must be a GOBA or AAGO member to participate.
See Entry RULES AND REGULATIONS below.
ALL REGISTERED ENTRIES INCLUDE:
The power of the Parade of Homes brand and a comprehensive MARKETING and ADVERTISING campaign, including digital, print, and social media:
- Expanded and enhanced WEBSITE ENTRY: photos, descriptions, virtual tour links, social media handles, mapping locator and mapping of "faves"
- Posting on Parade of Homes SOCIAL MEDIA channels: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, GOBA
- Parade-branded signage with entry number, including directional
- Judging of entries
- There will be NO PRINTED GUIDEBOOK. Visit ParadeofHomesOrlando.com for maps and latest details on each entries.
- Having your entry open to the public is optional. You may still participate in the Parade and benefit from its MARKETING EXPOSURE.
ENTRY RULES & REGULATIONS
- Entry fees must be paid in full prior to receiving any of the entry benefits. Entries may not be completed until funds have been received (and cleared) by the AAGO/Greater Orlando Builders Association.
- Submit all required paperwork by April 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants must sign 2022 PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
- LIABILITY CERTIFICATE - All entries open for Parade Visits must carry public liability insurance with a minimum of $500,000. A Certificate of Insurance listing the Greater Orlando Builders Association or Apartment Association of Greater Orlando as an additional insured party is required for entry into the Parade of Homes.
- All Entries owned by an entity other than the Parade entrant, must obtain a HOMEOWNER/RENTER AFFIDAVIT granting permission for the property to be showcased in the Parade of Homes. Affidavits must be provided to the GOBA prior to the entry going live. Download relevant affidavit: OPEN TO PUBLIC | NOT OPEN TO PUBLIC
Judging of entries will be completed onsite by a panel of independent building industry professionals. Your entry MUST be complete and ready for judges June 16 and 17 for it to be eligible for an Award. Specific date and approximate visit time between 8am-5pm will be coordinated with entrant. Additionally, if your entry is eligible for a Grand Award (placing 1st in a subcategory), it will be judged a second time on June 24.
No entry/entrant/participant may charge admission or solicit donations for access to their entry in the Parade of Homes. The Greater Orlando Builders Association's Parade of Homes Committee and the sitting President of the Association reserve the right to refuse an entry and edit any and all content to be published on Parade of Homes materials.
Thank you to our Parade of Homes partner:
- ENTRY REGISTRATION ENDS: Friday, April 29
- Complete All Entry Uploads for Testing: Monday, May 9 (Website will launch mid-May with new entries)
- Final Payment Due: Friday, April 29
- Judging of All Entries: Either Thursday, June 16 or Friday, June 17 (details below)
- Grand Judging of Qualified Entries: Friday, June 24
- Awards Ceremony: Location and Date TBD
Interested in being a sponsor? Click here to view this year's sponsorship opportunities.
If you are interested in purchasing any of these opportunities please contact email@example.com / 407-629-9242 for more information.