Join us as we break the SEAL on AAGO's 50th Anniversary Year with the Installation & Appreciation Dinner at SeaWorld Orlando!
Join your AAGO and AAGO Foundation friends, family, and colleagues as we recognize our volunteer instructors, announce the newest SCHOOL (get it?) of NAAEI Designates, recognize our volunteer leaders, and officially install the 2022 AAGO & AAGO Foundation Officers, Directors, and Committee/Council Leaders.
AAGO President Rachelle Hundley & AAGO Foundation President Joseph Rosenwasser are hosting the "President's Reception" to toast the New Year and the incoming leadership! The reception will also feature some of SeaWorld's famous animal ambassadors who will mix and mingle with attendees!
Admission includes one drink during the reception, your meal, and free parking!
Members & Their Guests
- Early Bird* Individual Ticket: $105 per ticket
- Early Bird* Table of 10: $990 per table
- *Register no later than 12/31/2021 for early bird pricing!
- Standard Registration Individual Ticket: $125 per ticket
- Standard Registration Table of 10: $1,175 per table
Non Member Pricing
$200 per ticket | Must pay in advance with credit card
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm: Arrival & Check-In
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm: President's Reception (Open to all registrants!)
- Don't miss the animal encounter during the reception!
- 7:00 - 9:00 pm: Dinner & Program
- Announce newest NAAEI Designates (CAM, CAMT, CAPS)
- Recognition of Volunteer Instructors
- Volunteer Leader Recognition
- Installation of 2022 AAGO Foundation Board
- Installation of Committee & Council Leaders
- Installation of 2022 AAGO Board of Directors
- When you arrive. Pull up to the parking gate furthest to the right. If an attendant is present let them know you are attending the AAGO event, and they will waive you through. If no attendant is present simply drive through. (Parking is free for attendees.)
- After passing through the parking gate make an almost immediate right turn into the side parking lot for Sea Harbor Pavilions & Education Outpost. There should be an AAGO directional sign.
- The event is being held in the Ports of Call area.
- Portions of this event are being held outdoors, and temperatures in January can be in the low 50's. Layers are recommended.
- Professional dress or equivalent is recommended for this event.