All classes are from 9:00am—3:00pm
Registration begins at 8:30 am
The Career Development Program is designed to assist employees in enhancing their skills in current roles, navigating organizational laddars, gaining personal insights into their strengths and development needs. This program will sharpen their ability for career advancement when the opportunities arise.
Career Development Program (CPD) Modules will include:
- Program Orientation and Myers-Briggs Assessment
- The Power of Listening
- Facing Our Fears: Public Speaking
- Professionalism: Manners Matter
- Writing! Mastering Resumes, Emails, Letters, and Social Media
- Collaborating: Lead and be Led
- Networking: Am I doing this right?
- Act like a leader, think like a salesman!
For inquiries on this program, please contact Chris.
For More Information:
Module Dates (subject to change):
- Module One: April 18th
- Module Two: June 15th
- Module Three: July 20th
Your 2021 Instructor:
Chris Mahoney, AAGO
- $299 for APASS Subscribers
- $399 Member
- $499 Non-Member