It's back, and better than ever... Game On!
Only four booths remain for the show!
The Special Events Committee and our Trade Show exhibitors are thrilled to welcome you back. You will not want to miss central Florida's premier exhibition of products and services available to rental housing providers!
- - NEW FOR 2021 - -
- APASS subcribers (pre-registration required) receive FREE registration this year!
- VIP Registration for property managers, service managers, regional/district managers, corporate support (PM), senior management/officers, and property owners is FREE through March 31st.
- At registration (for general admission) you will select your preferred arrival time (subject to availability) for the show. This will enable to us to manage capacity and social distancing, and give you time to stroll over 160 booths!
Prior to registering please make sure you have read, and agree to, the public health measures that will be implemented for this event. Failure to abide by these measures will result in removal from the show.
- Only pre-registered attendees are eligible for the cash prize drawings ($500 bucks during each time block).
- Tickets will not be mailed, and must be picked up at the AAGO offices prior to the date of the event. Will call pickup may be available.
- Order your tickets in advance before the price increases to $20 per person! Tickets are FREE for APASS subscribers and VIP preview attendees until March 31st, 2021.
- Download the "AAGO Events" app in the Apple Store or Google Play in advance!
In order to resume in-person programming, it is necessary to adhere to a strict set of protocols in the interest of public health. Please review the information below and plan accordingly. Questions or concerns should be directed to an AAGO team member in advance. **Updated January 20th, 2021**
- This event has limited capacity. You must not arrive earlier than the time block (VIP, Group A, Group B) that you selected at registration.
- Food and drink must be purchased and consumed outside of the exhibit hall. No food or drink will be allowed on the show floor.
- Regardless of your vaccination status for COVID19, ALL attendees and exhibitors are required to wear a face covering (that fully covers nose and mouth) at all times while inside the exhibition hall.
- If you or someone you frequently interact with is part of a vulnerable population as outlined by the CDC, FDOH or other relevant health authority you should not participate in this event. Cancellations or substitutions with no penalty will be honored but must be requested in writing no less than one week prior to the event.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms, or believe you have been recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID19 you may not attend this event. Same day cancellations for those exhibiting symptoms or who have recently tested positive may be honored, but must requested in writing. Additional documentation may be required.
- Temperature checks will be required for admission to this event. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be granted access.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times! The CDC and FDOH recommend at least 6-foot separation between persons to reduce the risks of transmission. No hugs or handshakes!
- By attending you assume ALL RISKS associated with attending an in-person, indoor, event and may be required to sign a liability waiver (click here for a sample).
Thank you for your cooperation! If we all do our part we will be able to safely resume these essential engagement opportunities. We look forward to seeing you "in person" soon! More information on AAGO's reopening protocols, procedures, and COVID19 amended cancellation policies can be found here.
|9:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Exhibitor Setup|
|4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||VIP Preview Reserved for property managers, service managers, regional/district managers, corporate support (PM), senior management/officers, and property owners. Pre-registered attendees automatically entered into a drawing for $500 during this time black!|
|5:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Group A - General Admission Pre-registered attendees automatically entered into a drawing for $500 CASH during this time block!|
|6:00 PM - 7:00 PM||Group B - General Admission Pre-registered attendees automatically entered into a drawing for $500 CASH during this time block!|
|8:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Exhibitor Breakdown|
TRADE SHOW RULES AND REMINDERS
- Non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted entrance to the show. Secure your booth here (subject to availability).
- Please remember to arrive during your selected time block. (See above.)
- No one under the age of 18 may participate in the show as an attendee or exhibitor.
- All food and drink must be purchased and consumed outdoors, and will not be allowed on the trade show floor/exhibit hall.
- Attendees must adhere to posted COVID19 protocols including wearing facemasks at all times on the trade show floor and in all outdoor common areas.