We hope you’ll take a trip down memory lane with us at this year’s Trade Show on April 24th at the Central Florida Fair Grounds. This year’s Trade Show theme is “The Decades” and the event will feature over 140 exhibitors who will be ready to showcase the latest products and technologies geared towards the multifamily industry. This amazing event will also include networking, prizes, and a VIP Preview, which is by invitation only.
Since we are just a few short days away from the big event, I sat down with Cynthia Cruz, AAGO’s Events Manager, to get the lowdown on this year’s Trade Show.
Amanda: What are some costume and booth decoration ideas you hope to see on display at this year's show?
Cynthia: I hope to see 1940’s or 1980’s inspired booths. I love the Hollywood glamour looks from the 40’s and you can’t beat the hair-dos from the 80’s!
Amanda: What advice would you give to a supplier partner looking to stand out at the Trade Show?
Cynthia: Take advantage of this year’s fun theme and make your booth stand out!
Amanda: Why do you believe the AAGO Trade Show is a must-attend event for multifamily professionals?
Cynthia: We have over 140 suppliers participating in the show this year so you can make the AAGO Trade Show a one stop shop for all of your supplier needs.
Below are a few additional tips that will ensure you have a wonderful Trade Show experience. If you have any questions regarding the Trade Show, please contact Cynthia@AAGO.org.
If you are an exhibitor…
- Make sure your booth is set up at least two hours before the event. Plan accordingly to ensure you have enough time to unload your supplies and set up your booth well before the doors open.
- Don’t forget to greet every person who stops by your booth as if they are a key decision maker! The apartment industry provides a lot of opportunities for upward mobility, so the Maintenance Manager you meet today could be a Regional Maintenance Supervisor tomorrow.
- Please do not use your phone while at your booth. You want to use this time to engage with individuals as they walk by your booth.
- Do not tear down your booth until the event has officially concluded.
- Make sure to follow-up on potential leads within 15 days of the event so your business is fresh in the potential client’s mind.
- Last but not least, have fun! Remember, you are always welcome to decorate your booth and dress up in conjunction with our Decades theme. The options for costumes and booth decorations are endless!
- Please note, non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted to attend the Trade Show.
If you are an attendee…
- Be respectful of the freebies offered by our supplier exhibitors. Please take only one item to ensure other attendees have an opportunity to enjoy the freebies as well.
- Please keep phone use to a minimum while at the Trade Show. You want to maximize your ability to network with AAGO supplier partners and learn more about the products and services they provide that can help your business!
- Please note, the VIP Trade Show Preview is by Invitation Only. The VIP preview is limited to property managers, service managers, corporate support, regionals, and officers/owners on the property management side of the industry.
- If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, please contact Cynthia@AAGO.org today or purchase your tickets onsite at the event.
- Tickets are $10 per person if purchased by April 20th or $20 at the door for property management attendees.