Hurricane Dorian: AAGO Events ,Operations, and Resource Information
Power Outage Maps (Spectrum News 13)
This page is solely designed to keep you up to date on events and operations that may be impacted by Hurricane Dorian. Please rest assured that we will always make decisions with the wellbeing of you and your teams in mind.
Scheduled Operations and Events
- Friday, August 30th: All operations proceeding as normal. Office closed at 3:00 pm for preparations.
- Monday, September 2nd: AAGO offices will be closed. (Holiday)
- Tuesday, September 3rd: AAGO offices will be closed. Team will be monitoring emails to the extent possible.
- Wednesday, September 4th:
- AAGO offices will be closed.
- AAGO Committee and Council Leader Roundtable - Postponed to later date.
- Thursday, September 5th:
- Operations: Resuming normal operations.
Note: To give you more time to prepare - the Golden Key Awards nominations deadline has been extended to Sunday, September 8th. To nominate a team or individual please visit www.GoldenKeyNominee.org!
We, of course, want you to stay safe and be prepared! This page will be updated as frequently as new information is secured. Please keep those in harms way in your thoughts and prayers!
If you have urgent inquiries or concerns please email one of the following individuals (by clicking on their name), but understand access may be limited:
Chip Tatum for emergency questions or concerns.