What are the Golden Key Awards?
The Golden Key Awards gala is AAGO's way of celebrating the achievements of the finest professionals and organizations in the greater Orlando apartment industry. Over 1,100 professionals from all walks of the Central Florida apartment industry, from suppliers to leasing professionals to management, walk down the red carpet and celebrate their accomplishments at the annual Golden Key Awards gala.
Each year we receive hundreds of nominations for over 26 categories of awards to Management, Communities, Maintenance, and Suppliers.
The 2019 Golden Key Awards will be held on December 7th from 6pm - 10pm at the Orlando Hilton. More details about this year's event and nomination guidelines will be released soon. In the meantime, please contact email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities.
Click here for 2018 Golden Key Sponsorship Opportunities
What are the award categories?
Individual Achievement Awards
Categories for which individuals can be nominated:
- Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Assistant Manager of the Year
- Leasing Manager of the Year
- Service Tech of the Year
- Porter/Groundskeeper/Housekeeper of the Year
- Management Company Rookie of the Year
- Leasing Consultant of the Year
- Regional Supervisor of the Year
- Corporate Support Person of the Year (Management)
- Corporate Support Person of the Year (Supplier)
- Account Executive of the Year (Supplier)
- Supplier Company Rookie of the Year
Categories for which communities can be nominated:
- Community of the Year
- Best Lease-Up Community of the Year
- Service Team of the Year
- Affordable Community of the Year
- Luxury Community of the Year
- Renovated Community of the Year
- Student Housing Community of the Year
- Best Curb Appeal
- Best Social Media Campaign of the Year
- Interior Design: Clubhouse, Model, Leasing Office
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Supplier Company of the Year
Interested in nominating someone?
To submit a nomination, simply complete the form for each nomination. There is no limit to the number of entries in a category. All members of AAGO are eligible to enter. Each nomination must also be submitted with the following:
- JPEG Photo of the Nominee
- Summary of Accomplishments
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Entry fee of $25
Golden Key Nominee Scorecard
Have you ever wondered how the judges score each nominee? Well, now you have the 4-1-1!
Click here now to go to the Golden Key Scorecard Information page.
Questions should be directed to Cynthia Cruz.