Team Registration Has Begun!
The winning team will receive $1,000.00, be featured on the cover of one issue of The Key Magazine, and implement their concept in 2021 to impact the future of the association!
- Each team must include 3 - 5 people.
- Each participant must work for an AAGO member in good standing.
- Additional consideration in judging will be given to teams that are diverse, including both management and supplier/professional services members, or Young Professionals (40 and under).
Two teams will move on to phase four where one of their concepts will be chosen, funded, and implemented in 2021!
For More Information:
Over the course of 2020, all interested parties will work through three of four competition phases, outlined below.
Phase 1: Collaborate
- Assemble and Register Your Team
- Deadline- March 16, 2020 (Click Registration Above)
Phase 2: Create
- Devise Your "Plan of Action"
- Deadline- May 5, 2020
Phase 3: Compete
- Submit Your Plan- Deliberation Period
- Competition Standing Notice- May 19, 2020
Phase 4: Completion and Implementation*
- Final Round of Judging by the AAGO Vision Competition Panel