We have partnered with our friends from The Greater Orlando Builders Association (GOBA) for the 2021 Parade of Homes! This year, apartment communities will be featured alongside custom homes, remodels, single family, and specialty design projects.
ALL REGISTERED ENTRIES INCLUDE
The power of the Parade of Homes brand and a comprehensive MARKETING and ADVERTISING campaign, including digital, print, and social media:
- Inclusion in printed, full-color Parade of Homes GUIDEBOOK. See 2020 Guidebook here.
- Expanded WEBSITE ENTRY: photos, descriptions, virtual tour links, social media handles, mapping locator. See 2020 Parade Entries.
- Posting on Parade of Homes SOCIAL MEDIA channels:
- Parade-branded signage with entry number, including directional
- Limited quantity of Guidebooks (optional)
- Judging of entries
ENTRY CATEGORIES and FEES
Note: Only apartment communities may be entered via the AAGO website. All other categories must register through GOBA directly.
Community - Owned Residential
Multi Family Single Fee
Early Bird Discounts Available:
$400 off each entry until Thursday, Feb. 18
$200 off each entry until Thursday, Mar. 11
Full Price until Closing, Tuesday, Mar. 30
Operations details and uploading instructions for the Guidebook and website will be provided after registration.
Entries DO NOT include an advertisement in the Guidebook.
If you would like to do an ADVERTISEMENT-ONLY buy in the Guidebook, without Parade sponsorship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
You must be a GOBA or AAGO member to participate.
- Entry Registration Ends: Tuesday, March 30
- Materials / Uploads Due: Wednesday, April 7
- Final Payment Due: Friday, April 2
- Judging of All Entries: Either Thursday, July 8 or Friday, July 9
- Grand Judging of Qualified Entries: Friday, July 16
- Awards Ceremony: Location and Date TBD
ENTRY RULES & REGULATIONS
Entry fees must be paid in full prior to receiving any of the entry benefits. Entries may not be completed until funds have been received (and cleared) by the AAGO/Greater Orlando Builders Association.
- Entrants must sign 2021 PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
- LIABILITY CERTIFICATE - All entries open for Parade Visits must carry public liability insurance with a minimum of $500,000. A Certificate of Insurance listing the Greater Orlando Builders Association or Apartment Association of Greater Orlando as an additional insured party is required for entry into the Parade of Homes.
- All Entries owned by an entity other than the Parade entrant, must obtain a HOMEOWNER/RENTER AFFIDAVIT granting permission for the property to be showcased in the Parade of Homes. Affidavits must be provided to the GOBA prior to the entry going live.
- Download relevant affidavit: OPEN TO PUBLIC | NOT OPEN TO PUBLIC
Judging of entries will be completed onsite by a panel of independent building industry professionals. Your entry MUST be complete and ready for judges July 8 and 9 for it to be eligible for an Award. Specific date and approximate visit time between 8am-5pm will be coordinated with entrant. Additionally, if your entry is eligible for a Grand Award (placing 1st in a subcategory), it will be judged a second time on July 16.
No entry/entrant/participant may charge admission or solicit donations for access to their entry in the Parade of Homes. AAGO, The Greater Orlando Builders Association's Parade of Homes Committee and the sitting President of the Association reserve the right to refuse an entry and edit any and all content to be published on Parade of Homes materials (including, but not limited to ParadeOfHomes.com and the official Guidebook).
Thank you to our Parade of Homes partner: