AAGO members attending the Florida Apartment Association's Legislative Conference are invited to a pre-conference Orientation & Issues Briefing. This briefing is FREE to AAGO members and participation is encouraged for first-time or veteran attendees of the conference.
The Orientation & Issues Briefing will include...
- Introduction to your fellow AAGO ambassadors!
- What to expect from this years conference (format, travel, dress code, team assignments, schedule, etc.)
- Preparation for your meetings with lawmakers and staff.
- Overview of the legislative process and current political landscape.
- Update on the issues we will discuss with lawmakers and their staff.
- Answering your questions!
This briefing is FREE, but you must register in advance as space is limited. (See registration above.) Please note: for more information or to register for the actual conference you must visit the FAA website.
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Breakfast Available & Networking|
|9:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Orientation & Briefing|
For More Information:
Don't forget to register for the Florida Apartment Association's Legislative Conference coming up on February 5th & 6th in Tallahassee, FL! Represent the industry and advance our legislative priorities in personal meetings with lawmakers and their staff! More information: www.FAAHQ.org.