Installation and Appreciation Dinner
We are kicking the New Year off right with a WHALE of a good time and a giant WAVE of appreciation at SeaWorld Orlando!
Join your AAGO and AAGO Foundation friends, family, and colleagues as we recognize our Experience Maker Award Winners, announce the newest SCHOOL (get it?) of NAAEI Designates, recognize our volunteer leaders, and officially install the 2021 AAGO & AAGO Foundation Officers, Directors, and Committee/Council Leaders.
AAGO President Lee Rogers & AAGO Foundation President Joseph Rosenwasser are hosting the "President's Reception" to toast the New Year and the incoming leadership including AAGO President-Elect Rachelle Hundley! The reception will also feature some of SeaWorld's famous animal ambassadors who will mix and mingle with attendees courtesy of RediCarpet!
Admission includes one drink during the reception, your meal, and free parking!
- Kimberly Maggard, CAPS, CPO
- 2021 FAA President | AAGO Past President
- SVP of Operations, Royal American
In order to resume in person programming it is necessary to adhere to a strict set of protocols in the interest of public health. Please review the information below and plan accordingly. Questions or concerns should be directed to an AAGO team member in advance.
- This event has been limited to 50% of capacity & table seating for the dinner is limited to 6 persons per table.
- If you or someone you frequently interact with is part of a vulnerable population as outlined by the CDC, FDOH, or other relevant health authority you should not participate in this event. Cancellations or substituions with no penalty will be honored.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms, or believe you have been recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID19 you may not attend this event. Cancellations or substitutions will be allowed with no penalty up to the date of the event, but must be requested in writing.
- Temperature checks will be required for admission to this event. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be granted access.
- Facemasks that fully cover the nose and mouth, properly worn, will be required at ALL times during the event. Masks may only be removed when stationary and eating or drinking. Anyone not complying with the facemask requirement will be asked to leave.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times! The CDC and FDOH recommend at least 6 foot separation between persons to reduce the risks of transmission. No hugs or handshakes!
- All attendees will be required to sign a liability waiver (click here for a sample) and assume ALL RISKS associated with attending an in person event.
Thank you for your cooperation! If we all do our part we will be able to safely resume these essential engagement opportunities. We look forward to seeing you "in person" soon! More information on AAGO's reopening protocols, procedures, and COVID19 amended cancellation policies can be found here.
AGENDA (Subject to change)
- 5:30 - 6:00 pm: Arrival & Check In
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm: President's Reception (Open to all registrants!)
- Don't miss the animal encounter during the reception, sponsored by RediCarpet!
- 7:00 - 9:00 pm: Dinner & Program
- Recognition of Experience Maker Award Winners
- Announce newest NAAEI Designates (CAM, CAMT, CAPS)
- Volunteers of the Year
- Volunteer Leader Recognition
- Installation of Committee & Council Leaders
- Installation of 2021 AAGO Foundation Board
- Installation of 2021 AAGO Board of Directors
Thank you to our event sponsors!
|Animal Encounter Sponsored By:|
|President's Reception Sponsored By:|
|Your Logo Could Be Here!|
|Installation Sponsored By:|
|Your Logo Could Be Here!|
Park Admission is NOT Included with event registration.
Note: Price includes parking, one free drink ticket, and a surprise encounter!