8:30 am – 11:30 am
The course traces the water supply from the street to the shutoff & regulator, all
the way to toilet. Participants will learn how to troubleshoot problems with toilets,
how to remove & install toilets.
Learn about: * Shut-offs * Drains and faucet repair
* Supply lines * Garbage disposal repair
* Drain cleaning * Tubs and shower faucets
12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
* AC and DC current * Wire gauging * Safety issues
* Basic electrical theory * Load centers * Lock-out/Tag-out
* Grounding, Line and Load * Testing equipment * GFCI’s
* Ohm’s law and circuit design * Multi-testers & AMP testers * Circuit breakers
This class is FREE!
Seating is limited.