Online registration has closed. A limited number of general admission registrations may be available at the door, but this is not guaranteed.
Those who do it best know that there is a science to networking.
Business Exchange turns the tables, functioning as a "reverse trade show." With suppliers as attendees and management companies as exhibitors, this event gives our supplier partners the opportunity to work the room, mix and mingle with decision-makers from a variety of property management companies.
Back and better than ever, this year's exhibitors include
- Atrium Management
- Bridge Property Management
- Concord Management
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Epoch Residential
- Insula Companies
- JMG Realty
- Kettler Management
- Lantower Residential
- Lincoln Property Management
- MeadowWood Property Company
- National Property Managment Associates. Inc.
- Royal American Management
- Wendover Housing Partners
Click on any of the company names above for additional information.
Registration & all programming will take place on the 4th floor of OSC.
- 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm: Exhibitor Setup | Dino Digs - 4th Floor
- 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm: VIP* attendee registration | 4th Floor Rotunda
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm: VIP* Hour & Private Reception | Dino Digs - 4th Floor
- *Management exhibitors and VIP registered attendees only.
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: General Admission registration | 4th Floor Rotunda
- 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm: Business Exchange Continues | Dino Digs - 4th Floor
- Open to all registered attendees.
A cash bar & food will be available beginning at 6:45 pm in the Our Planet room on the 4th floor. This room is open to all registered attendees.
Parking & Driving Instructions:
Parking at the Orlando Science Center garage (attached by skybridge) is FREE for this event. Simply tell the parking attendant that you are with the AAGO private event.
Garage Address: 782 E. Princeton Street, Orlando, FL 32803
If you just navigate to the "Orlando Science Center" it will direct you the street side entrance where parking is NOT available.
The use of face coverings by unvaccinated individuals is strongly encouraged.
Only those individuals who are 18 years of age or older will be admitted to this event.