Online Learning with AAGO
24/7 Learning from your office, home, or favorite spot.
Engagement, connection, and learning have never been more important.
In response to the pandemic and the industry's need for quality, interactive, virtual learning opportunities AAGO and the Bay Area Apartment Association are collaborating on the "Virtual Learning & Engagement Series." The webinars in the "VLE" are hosted live (and subsequently recorded) and loaded with relevant content from virtual leasing to PPE. Be on the lookout for new maintenance-related topics coming in May!
Select online classes will be free for all members, but APASS subscribers will continue to enjoy all webinars for free!
Read more about our virtual learning offerings here.
Life happened and you could not participate in a webinar?
Can't remember that "hot tip" or tidbit from a webinar you previously attended?
Click the image below to access previously recorded webinars.
*must be logged in to view*
Introducing Visto, the new online hub for professional development, including credential and continuing education programs. The redesigned storefront makes it easier than ever for property management professionals to select courses that will help them advance along their specific career paths. And the new learning center provides a more intuitive, user-friendly learning experience.
What’s new about Visto?
- More online programs than ever before, including NALP, CAM, CAS, and CAPS!
- An intuitive storefront, making it easier than ever to find the right course for you.
- Personalized recommendations, helping you advance in your specific career path.
- A streamlined platform, granting you instant access to course material the moment you complete your purchase.
- Automatic reporting to NAAEI of any continuing education credits earned, keeping your credentials current.
Each time AAGO members and nonmembers in our territory purchase online training on Visto, you are supporting the association's education programs in addition to furthering your education!
AAGO is excited to partner with Multifamily Insiders to bring you Webinar Wednesdays!