Online Learning with AAGO
24/7 Learning from your office, home, or favorite coffee shop.
If you cannot make it to AAGO for your continuing education? No problem! The AAGO staff has created and assembled a number of first-class resources that you can access from your office, your house, or even your favorite coffee shop.
Introducing Visto, the new online hub for professional development, including credential and continuing education programs. The redesigned storefront makes it easier than ever for property management professionals to select courses that will help them advance along their specific career paths. And the new learning center provides a more intuitive, user-friendly learning experience.
What’s new about Visto?
- More online programs than ever before, including NALP, CAM, CAS, and CAPS!
- An intuitive storefront, making it easier than ever to find the right course for you.
- Personalized recommendations, helping you advance in your specific career path.
- A streamlined platform, granting you instant access to course material the moment you complete your purchase.
- Automatic reporting to NAAEI of any continuing education credits earned,keeping your credentials current.
Each time AAGO members and nonmembers in our territory purchase an online training on Visto, you are supporting the associations education programs in addition to furthering your education!
As a brand new service, AAGO is now offering webinars to our members FREE of charge for a limited time. Continue to visit this page for the latest FREE webinars from AAGO!
We also caught up with Mark Cukro from Service Team Training! Hear what he has to say about "Communicating with Technicians".
AAGO is excited to partner with Multifamily Insiders to bring you Webinar Wednesdays!