Toys for Tots
30,000 central Floridians signed up on the FIRST day of registration.
Join our friends at ContraVest, ConAm, Epoch, JMG Realty, Lincoln, PRG Real Estate, Sink Inc, and other AAGO members in collecting new, unwrapped, toys for Toys for Tots! This is a great way to engage your residents, teams, and make a central Florida kid's holiday a little brighter.
Three ways to participate:
- Collect toys at your community/company. Email Darrin Sink to have a Toys for Tots sign dropped off to you!
- Order from the AAGO Amazon Wish List. Your donation will be sent directly to us. Social distancing approved!
- Thanks Christin & Team ContraVest for this awesome idea!
- These are just suggestions. Feel free to choose your favorites!
- Drop off toys at the AAGO office in Maitland anytime before December 18th, 2020.
- 340 N. Maitland Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751 (Offices will be closed until Monday, November 30th)
- All toys must be collected by December 18th, 2020. Pickup may be available courtesy of Sink Inc! Make sure to request this when you contact Darrin (Sink Inc).
- Toys must be new and unwrapped. Stuffed animals should be avoided due to allergy issues.
- Toys are needed for all ages from 1 - 17 years old, and for boys and girls.
Many thanks to all of the participating communities and companies, and a special shout out to Marine Corps Veteran, and longtime AAGO member, Darrin Sink with Sink Inc for the time and energy you have dedicated to this important effort!
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone on the AAGO team!