CAMT- Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician
Earn your CAMT & advance your career in apartment maintenance.
CAMT consists of 5 courses. Our Fall session begins August 9th!
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Registration begins at 8:30 AM
The CAMT program is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), a private non-profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system.
Earn your Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians and advance your career in apartment maintenance. NAAEI developed the CAMT program to provide the knowledge and tools necessary to run a cost-effective maintenance program.
You'll learn about
- Processing work orders correctly in a timely fashion, and to residents' satisfaction
- Electrical services and repairs, HVAC services and repairs
- Construction services and repairs, painting services,
- Mechanical services and repairs, appliance services and repairs
- Lock and key services and repairs
- Customer service and performing maintenance tasks according to company policy and procedures
- Minimizing personal and property damage while safely performing maintenance activities
- Fair housing regulation compliance
- Environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance
- Reporting and documentation of maintenance activities in compliance with company policy and regulation
- Established procedures for maintaining recreational facilities and common areas
- Professional behavior patterns, communication skills, and appearance
- Clear and respectful communication with residents, team members, and contractors.
*Effective July 1, 2016, individuals performing water heater and AC repairs (NOT including replacement) where parts cost no more than $1,000 must hold the Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMTs).*
Thank you to our CAMT Sponsors!
APASS Subscriber: $855
CAMT Course Dates
**Please note, you must complete homework and pre-class assignments. Total hours including online classes are 90 hours**