AAGO Maintenance Professionals Career Fair
Are you looking for experienced maintenance professionals with the following experience and certifications:
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)*
- NCCER Core Construction
- NCCER Site Safety
- EPA 608
- Certified Pool & Spa Operator
- OSHA 10
- National Fair Housing for Maintenance Workers
- Appliance Repair
- A/C Regrigerants
- Preventative Maintenance
- Customer Service
- Financial Literacy
*CAMT Examination taken during the program. CAMT Certification issued after one (1) year on-the-job experience.
Look no further! These trained professionals will be available to discuss their experience and qualifications. This is an incredible opportunity to take a tour of the AMT facility and hear from the instructor. The AMT program is specifically tailored to train apartment maintenance professionals with real world experience and hands-on learning to handle whatever your community throws at them. Space is limited. Register TODAY!
Location: 3255 Pleasant Hill Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Career seekers and employers who are unable to attend this event are encouraged to visit our Career Center for the latest in employment opportunities.
For More Information:
In order to resume in person programming it is necessary to adhere to a strict set of protocols in the interest of public health. Please review the information below and plan accordingly. Questions or concerns should be directed to an AAGO team member in advance.
- If you or someone you frequently interact with is part of a vulnerable population as outlined by the CDC, FDOH, or other relevant health authority you should not participate in this event. Cancellations or substituions with no penalty will be honored.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms, or believe you have been recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID19 you may not attend this event. Cancellations or substitutions will be allowed with no penalty up to the date of the event, but must be requested in writing.
- Temperature checks will be required for admission to this event. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be granted access.
- Facemasks that fully cover the nose and mouth, properly worn, will be required at ALL times during the event. Anyone not complying with the facemask requirement will be asked to leave.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times! The CDC and FDOH recommend at least 6 foot separation between persons to reduce the risks of transmission. Please no handshakes!
- All attendees will be required to sign a liability waiver and assume ALL RISKS associated with attending an in person event.
Thank you for your cooperation! If we all do our part we will be able to safely resume these essential engagement opportunities. We look forward to seeing you "in person" soon! More information on AAGO's reopening protocols, procedures, and COVID19 amended cancellation policies can be found here.