INSTRUCTOR- James Barron
TIME- 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT(S)- 3.00
Keep your skills sharp and ensure your "LEGAL EDGE"
Do you want to reduce evictions and legal problems? Learn how to properly and efficiently navigate the landlord/tenant legal streets? Join our LL/T guru, Mr. James Barron, during this comprehensive seminar.
In this informative session, you will learn
- How to improve your clients' bottom line & occupancy rates,
- Construction of effective lease provisions to assist landlords
- Proper mechanisms for terminating of tenancies
- Proper handling of security deposit disputes
- How to avoid Fair Housing complaints and deal with service animals
This class is ideal for Leasing Professionals, Assistant Managers, Community Managers, Regional Managers, and Associate Members.
This offering of Landlord-Tenant Law is Sponsored by
For More Information:
- APASS Subscribers- FREE
- Members- $89.00
- Non-Members- $109.00