Assistance Animals in Multifamily Housing
Friday, August 12, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (EDT)
Zoom link will be sent out to attendees 24 hours before the webinar.
PRESENTER: Rhonda E. Stringer, Esq., Saxon Gilmore & Carraway, P.A.
- Understanding the differences between support & service animals
- Best practices for reviewing reasonable accommodation requests
- Review HUD's new 2020 Assistance Animal Notice guidelines
- Risk mitigation strategies to implement
- Review Florida's new ESA law
- Discuss Multiple Assistance Animals in Housing
- Review the Types of Animals Allowed by HUD in Housing
If you are having issues registering for this webinar, please contact Chris Mahoney, Director of Career & Program Development.