Fair Housing Workshop "Disparate Impact and Service Animals"
With Heather Alzate
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify the differences between a service animal and an emotional assistance pet
- Recognize the difference in discrimination between “differential treatment” and “disparate impact”
- Define “reasonability” in terms of reasonable accommodations and modifications
- Identify the need for Fair Housing education of staff, the property owner, and the vendors contracted to the property
- Identify excuses and justifications for discriminatory practices in order to remove them
If you’re a regional manager, community manager, leasing consultant, maintenance technician, or supplier partner we recommend this course!
FREE for APASS
$89 Members/$109 Non Members