2024 AAGO Member Budgeting Guide
Dues Structure, Events, Education, and Sponsorship Opportunities
Welcome to the AAGO Member Budget and Planning Guide page! This is designed to be a quick reference to assist you with planning your investment in AAGO programs and events for 2024. Please note, this page is evolving as the AAGO budget evolves for 2024 so the pricing and scheduled dates are subject to change. Be sure to check the AAGO calendar for the most current information!
See below for information on how to budget for your renewal dues. As a reminder, renewal dues invoices will be sent out in November 2023 with a due date of January 5th, 2024. Dues received after January 26th will be subject to a $50 late fee. All members with outstanding dues invoices as of February 29th, 2024 by 5:00 pm will be suspended and will incure a $100 reinstatement fee.
Communities & Property Management Members:
To calculate your dues simply find the pricing tier that applies to your property and multiply times the per unit cost. For example, if your community has 250 units you would be in the 201 - 300 pricing tier at $3.43 per unit.
(250 units x $3.43 per unit = $857.50 Dues Investment)
Community/Property Dues Tiers:
- New Construction: $2.93 per unit
- 0 - 60 Units: $195.00 (Flat Fee Per Year)
- 61 - 200 Units: $3.55 per unit
- 201 - 300 Units: $3.45 per unit
- 301 - 400 Units: $3.35 per unit
- 401 - 500 Units: $3.25 per unit
- 500+ Units: $3.15 per unit
Don't forget to include the $50 Advance The Industry Fund contribution, and support our industry efforts at the local, state, and national level! To learn more about this contribution, click here.
Note: Renewal dues received after February 29th, 2024 will be suspended and incur a $100 reinstatement fee.
Florida/NAA/Blue Moon lease users are required to maintain membership in good standing in order to access the lease.
2024 Supplier Renewal Dues are $475 per company, not including the $50 voluntary advocacy fee!
If your community or company joined after January 1st, 2023 your dues invoice for renewal will be prorated based on the number of days remaining in the period of your membership. You will still receive your renewal in November 2023 along with the full renewals. For example, if you joined in March 31st your dues would be priced based on April 1st - December 31st.
APASS Education Subscription Program (Recommended!)
One price per community unlocks access for ALL team members who work directly at the subscribing community. With APASS most standard courses become FREE! APASS members also receive a 10% discount on certification courses and NAA designations (CPO, EPA, CALP, CAM, CAMT, CAPS).
- $69 per month (12-month commitment) or
- $795 if paid annually Best Rate!
Programs and Class Rates (All priced per person, pricing subject to change)
- Seminars: FREE for APASS | $59-$99 Members | $119 & up Non-Member
- Future Leaders: $150 APASS | $225 Members | $450 Non-Member
- Fair Housing Essentials: $99 APASS | $109 Members | $119 Non-Member
Certifications and Designation Information
- EPA Refrigerant Certification: $175 APASS | $199 Members | $275 Non-Member | $95 Retest Fee
- Certified Pool Operator: $350 APASS | $400 Member | $450 Non-Member
(Pricing is subject to change)
Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
$966 APASS | $1,073 Member | $1,594 Non-Member
Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
$550 APASS | $659 Member | $989 Non-Member
Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
$1349 APASS | $1499 Member | $1899 Non-Member
Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)
$941APASS | $1,045 Member | $1,175 Non-Member
*NAAEI Credential Programs have requirements that must be met in order to take the course. Please click here for more information about the credential program. Pricing is subject to change.
Please Note: The 2024 Event Schedule has not been crafted yet. The following dates, times, and pricing are subject to change and are provided solely for baseline budgeting purposes.
Installation & Appreciation Dinner
- January 18, 2024
- Location: Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
- $125 (member) ~ $300 (non-member)
Women's Leadership Summit
- March 8, 2024
- Location: Lake Mary Events Center
- $105 (member) ~ $300 (non-member)
Associates’ Breakfast (Supplier's Only)
- Once every quarter
- Location: AAGO Office
- $25 (member)
- April 23, 2024
- Location: Dezerland Park Orlando (Event Center)
- $10 per person (in advance) ~ $25 per person (at the door)
- Note: Pricing is for property management professionals only, and non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted to attend.
- Booth pricing can be found here.
- May 23, 2024
- Location: Aloft Lake Nona
- $119 (member) ~ $300 (non-member)
- July 16, 2024
- Location: Orlando Science Center
- $299 per person (Supplier Member VIP Admission)
- $195 per person (Supplier Member General Admission)
- $529 per person (Non-Member Supplier - General Admission)
AAGO Foundation Rock N Bowl
- August 6, 2024
- Location: Bowlero Altamonte
- Pricing TBD
Boots, Bling & BBQ
- September 12, 2024
- Location: Winter Park Farmers Market
- $155 per person
- October 23, 2024
- Location: TBA
- Pricing TBA
AAGO Foundation Thanks For Giving Luncheon
- November 7, 2024
- Location: TBD
- Pricing TBD
Golden Key Awards
- December 7, 2024
- Location: TBD
- Nominations: $15 per nomination
- $139 per person (member) or $1,290 for table of ten (member)
- $300 per person (non-member)
- Expand your brand! Take advantage of sponsoring an AAGO class, program, or event. For 2024 we will be adding sponsorship opportunities for almost any budget size, and we are happy to assist you with planning your AAGO engagement strategy.
- Click here to view the 2024 Sponsorship Toolkit.
- Contact Carina Rawley, for more information firstname.lastname@example.org