Tim Handley, Greystar Multi-Family Services
Get the “Nuts and Bolts’ of how the maintenance team operates so that your community can run at optimum performance!
You need a schedule of planned maintenance actions aimed at the prevention of breakdowns and failures as well as the preservation of the asset
In this seminar you will learn:
- Who is responsible for your preventative maintenance program
- What to include in your preventtavie maintenance program
- When do you need in order to perform preventative maintenance
- Where do you maintain the records
- Why do specific actions need to be taken for items such as lighting, HVAC, etc.
- How often do you need to perform preventative maintenance
Free for APASS Subscribers
$89 Members / $109 Non-Members