THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. DAY OF SUBSTITUTIONS MAY BE ALLOWED.
Fall Festival Edition
Join us as we celebrate our hard working maintenance professionals! Kick back and enjoy some nice fresh air, live music, food, drinks, and pumpkin contest during our 2020 Maintenance Appreciation Fall Festival!
|Pumpkin Contest Rules|
- Each Community or Company is allowed to submit one decorated and/or carved pumpkin.
- The team pumpkin must be decorated and/or carved prior to the event.
- Competing categories include: Funniest Pumpkin | Best Maintenance Themed Pumpkin | Most Creative Pumpkin
- The winner of each category will win a $75 American Express gift card
- Each competing pumpkin can only win once
- Event attendees will vote electronically for the winner of each category
Please notify Chris if you are interested in participating or if you have any questions!
In order to resume in person programming it is necessary to adhere to a strict set of protocols in the interest of public health. Please review the information below and plan accordingly. Questions or concerns should be directed to an AAGO team member in advance.
- This event has been limited to 33% of capacity for the outdoor space at the ACE Cafe. The rain contingency is to use the indoor upstairs space at the venue which would be limited to 50% of capacity.
- If you or someone you frequently interact with is part of a vulnerable population as outlined by the CDC, FDOH, or other relevant health authority you should not participate in this event. Cancellations or substituions with no penalty will be honored.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms, or believe you have been recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID19 you may not attend this event. Cancellations or substitutions will be allowed with no penalty up to the date of the event, but must be requested in writing.
- Temperature checks will be required for admission to this event. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be granted access.
- Facemasks that fully cover the nose and mouth, properly worn, will be required at ALL times during the event. Masks may only be removed when stationary and eating or drinking. Anyone not complying with the facemask requirement will be asked to leave.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times! The CDC and FDOH recommend at least 6 foot separation between persons to reduce the risks of transmission. No hugs or handshakes!
- All attendees will be required to sign a liability waiver (click here for a sample) and assume ALL RISKS associated with attending an in person event.
Thank you for your cooperation! If we all do our part we will be able to safely resume these essential engagement opportunities. We look forward to seeing you "in person" soon! More information on AAGO's reopening protocols, procedures, and COVID19 amended cancellation policies can be found here.
EVENT PARKING & UBER CODE
Parking will be available in the Ace Café customer lot, however, that space is limited. Downtown Orlando does have several public parking garages and metered street parking if the Ace Café lot fills up. If you do decide to park offsite, it will be your responsibility to cover the cost. AAGO, courtesy of our Bar Sponsors, is providing an Uber code for the event to help mitigate any parking challenges. Please use Uber code: EMZB01T for $10 off your uber ride to and from the event.
How to apply the UBER promo code:
- In the Uber app:
- Click “Wallet” from the menu (3 stacked lines in top left corner)
- Then scroll down to “Promotions” and click “Add Promo Code”
- Enter EMZB01T and you have a ticket to ride!