INSTRUCTOR: James Barron
TIME: 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT(S): 3.00 CECs
Keep your skills sharp and ensure your "LEGAL EDGE"
Do you want to reduce evictions and legal problems? Learn how to properly and efficiently navigate the landlord/tenant legal streets? Join our LL/T guru, Mr. James Barron, during this comprehensive seminar.
In this informative session, you will learn
- How to improve your clients' bottom line & occupancy rates,
- Construction of effective lease provisions to assist landlords
- Proper mechanisms for terminating of tenancies
- Proper handling of security deposit disputes
- How to avoid Fair Housing complaints and deal with service animals
This class is ideal for Leasing Professionals, Assistant Managers, Community Managers, Regional Managers, and Associate Members.
For More Information:
- APASS Subscribers- FREE
- Members- $89.00
- Non-Members- $109.00