What role do we play in cultivating the next generation of black industry leaders?
Presented by the AAGO Diversity & Inclusion Task Force
Join this community conversation as we honor Black History Month! Our industry influencers will discuss their property management stories, experiences, and the ROI of a diverse and vibrant workforce.
Meet our esteemed panel!
Meet the Moderator... The Honorable Edwin Narain, Esq. is a former State Representative and long time friend of the association. Ed is a tireless advocate and champion for emerging black leaders. He serves as the Vice President of External and Internal Legislative Affairs at AT&T.
- Jolie Whitmore, Regional Manager, Highmark Residential
- Carl Walton, Senior Director of Innovation & Design, RangeWater
- Shana Jackson, Regional Manager, Epoch Residential
- Maurice Williams, Regional Sales Director, OnCall Parking Manager
Be a part of the conversation and make an impact within your sphere of influence! This program is free for AAGO members and will be live-streamed to our Facebook page as well (if possible).
Be the first to hear about these opportunities and ways you can make a difference by updating your "interests" in your member compass!
For More Information:
This opportunity is FREE for AAGO members.
Please register in advance to ensure your spot.
Reminders for Attendees...
- Be respectful of others
- Listen without judgment
- Derogatory remarks/language not welcome
- Open minds are imperative
- Don't be a wallflower - ask questions
- Learn & Pay it forward!
HELP US TARGET RESOURCES AND OPPORTUNITIES.