Registration will begin at 8:30 AM
Too often, individuals are looked over for leadership roles due to lack of training and skill development. No longer! AAGO is introducing our brand new Future Leader Program for Assistant Managers and Assistant Maintenance Technicians. Attendees will learn essential skills and techniques to gain the knowledge and understanding they need to become tomorrow’s leaders. In addition, attendees will be paired up with a Mentor and along with creating their own development plan, they will work with their Mentor to set specific personal and professional goals.
Victoria Golliday-Williams, Property Manager with The Bainbridge Companies
One of the most unique aspects of this program is our Mentorship. This year, attendees are encouraged to attend our first-ever, Speed Mentoring Session, hosted in partnership with our Young Professionals Committee!
When: Wednesday, Septemeber 11, 2019Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Future Leaders Modules
*Click on the instructor names above to view their profiles.*
Day 1: Thursday, September 12
- Leadership Skills/Traits with Workshop and Delegating, Brainstorming and Prioritizing
Day 2: Friday, September 13
- Hiring; Development Plans.
- Instructors: Lori Agudo, Regional Trainer, Royal American
Day 3: Thursday, September 26
- Transitioning from Peer to Boss
- Instructors: Lia McConnell; Area Vice President, The Bainbridge Companies
- Financial Management and Bootcamp
- Instructors: with Ricardo Alicea, Regional Vice President, Collier Companies
Day 4: Friday, September 27
- Eat the Frog: A Lesson On Effective Time Management
- Instructors: Maria Filippone, Director of Marketing, Peak Campus.
- Decision Making
- Instructors: Lindsay Rivett, Multi-Site Manager, UDR.
$179 for APASS Subscribers
$199 Member / $250 Non-Member