Fair Housing Seminar "Disparate Impact and Service Animals"
With Heather Alzate
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify the differences between a service animal and an emotional assistance pet
- Recognize the difference in discrimination between “differential treatment” and “disparate impact”
- Define “reasonability” in terms of reasonable accommodations and modifications
- Identify the need for Fair Housing education of staff, the property owner, and the vendors contracted to the property
- Identify excuses and justifications for discriminatory practices in order to remove them
If you’re a regional manager, community manager, leasing consultant, maintenance technician, or supplier partner we recommend this course!
FREE for APASS
$89 Members/$109 Non Members
|8:45 AM - 9:00 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM - 9:10 AM||Introductions Class sponsor will speak for 5 minutes then Education Manager, Lydia Rodriguez will welcome class and introduce instructor.|
|9:10 AM - 10:00 AM||Class in session|
|10:00 AM - 10:15 AM||Break|
|10:15 AM - 12:00 PM||Class in session|