Welcome to the AAGO Member Budget and Planning Guide page! This is designed to be a quick reference to assist you with planning your investment in AAGO programs and events for 2019. Please note, pricing and scheduled dates are subject to change. Be sure to check the AAGO calendar for the most current information!
Member Dues (2018 Dues Structure - Approved)
Education (Basic Programs and Pricing)
Events (Dates and Pricing)
The AAGO Board has officially established pricing for new members and 2019 renewals. See below for information on how to budget for your renewal dues. As a reminder, renewal dues invoices will be sent out in November 2018 with a due date of January 4th, 2019. Dues received after January 31st will be subject to a re-instatement fee.
Communities & Property Management Members:
To calculate your dues simply find the pricing tier that applies to your property and multiply times the per unit cost. For example, if your community has 250 units you would be in the 201 - 300 pricing tier at $2.95 per unit.
(250 units x $2.95 per unit = $737.50 Dues Investment)
Community/Property Dues Tiers:
- New Construction: $2.50 per unit
- 0 - 60 Units: $170.00 (Flat Fee Per Year)
- 61 - 200 Units: $3.05 per unit
- 201 - 300 Units: $2.95 per unit
- 301 - 400 Units: $2.85 per unit
- 401 - 500 Units: $2.75 per unit
- 500+ Units: $2.65 per unit
Don't forget to include the $35 voluntary advocacy contribution, and support our industry efforts at the local, state, and national level! To learn more about this contribution click here.
Note: Renewal dues received after February 28th, 2018 are subject to a $25 extension fee. Members that are dropped for non-payment are subject to a $50 reinstatement fee to reactive membership. Florida/NAA/Blue Moon lease users are required to maintain membership in good standing in order to access the lease.
2019 Supplier Renewal Dues are $450 per company, not including the $35 voluntary advocacy fee!
If your community or company joined after January 1st, 2018 your dues invoice for renewal will be prorated based on the number of days remaining in the period of your membership. You will still receive your renewal in November 2018 along with the full renewals. For example, if you joined in March 31st your dues would be priced based on April 1st - December 31st.
Education Programs and Pricing
APASS Education Subscription Program (Recommended!)
One price per community or company unlocks access for all team members directly working for the APASS subcribing company including FREE qualifying seminars and a 10% discount off of member pricing for all certifications (EPA, CPO, etc), designations (CAM, CAPS, CAMT, CAS) if taken through AAGO.
- $69 per month (12 month committment) or
- $795 if paid annually
AAGO Programs and Classes (All priced per person)
- Seminars: FREE for APASS - $79 (members) - $109 (non-members)
- Learn, Engage, Apply, Perform (LEAP): $899 (APASS) ~ $999 (members) ~ $1099 (non-members)
- Future Leaders: $225 (APASS) ~ $250 (members) ~ $300 (non-members)
- Fair Housing & Beyond: $79 (APASS) ~ $89 (members) ~ $109 (non-members)
- EPA (Federal License): $135 (APASS) ~ $149 (members) ~ $195 (non-members)
- Certified Pool Operator: $275 (APASS) ~ $299 (members) ~ $395 (non-members)
Designations: Some designations have eligibility requirements in order to complete the program and receive the designation. Please be sure to consult with the AAGO Education Department if you have questions about your eligibility.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM):
- $875 (APASS) ~ $975 (member) ~ $1175 (non-member)
- Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS):
- Contact AAGO for information.
- Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS):
- February 21 - 24, 2019 (CAPS Express)
- $1349 (APASS) ~ $1499 (member) ~ $1799 (non-member)
- Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT):
- $850 (APASS) ~ $950 (member) ~ $1299 (non-member)
Events Schedules and Tentative Pricing
- Installation of Officers, Directors, and Committee Leaders
- January 16th, 2019 - Location: TBA
- $79 (member) ~ $109 (non-member)
- Market Update
- May 15th, 2019 - Location: TBA
- $59 (member) ~ $89 (non-member)
- Thanks for Giving Luncheon/Volunteer Appreciation
- November 16th, 2019 (Tentative) - Location: Alfond Inn
- $79 (member) ~ $109 (non-member)
Maintenance Appreciation (Formerly Maintenance Mania)
- March 19th, 2019 - Location: ACE Cafe & Motorcycle Museum (Orlando)
- $59 Maintenace Professionals (member) ~ $59 (member) ~ $89 (non-member)
- April 16th, 2019 - Location: Central Florida Fair Grounds (Orlando)
- $10 per person (in advance) ~ $20 per person (at the door)
- Note: Pricing is for property management professionals only, and non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted to attend.
- For information on exhibiting at the show please click here.
- June 19th, 2019 (Tentative) - Location: Orlando Science Center
- $59 per person (Management Members) (First two management attendees are free.)
- $199 per person (Supplier Member General Admission)
- $299 per person (Supplier Member VIP Admission)
- $499 per person (Non-Member Supplier - General Admission)
- October 17th, 2019 (Tentative) - Location: Ballroom at Church Room
- $129 per person (member) ~ $199 per person (non-member)
- $119 per person (APASS)
Golden Key Awards
- December 7th, 2019 (Tentative) - Location: Hilton Orlando
- Nominations: $25 per nomination - Due August 2019
- $129 per person (member) or $1,190 table of ten (member)
- $229 per person (non-member)
- Expand your brand! Take advantage of sponsoring an AAGO class, program, or event. For 2019 we will be adding sponsorship opportunities for almost any budget size, and we are happy to assist you with planning your AAGO engagement strategy.
- Most sponsorship opportunities can be found here: Sponsorship Opportunities